Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pinkas E Lebovits
Dr. Pinkas E Lebovits, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Lebovits is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Cornerstone Medical Arts Hospital and Staten Island University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Pinkas E Lebovits has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 29
I've known Dr. Lebovits for many years. He used to be professional and attentive to his patients. NOT ANY MORE! I recently had an appointment with him, he didn't spend more than 1 min. with me. I was seen by the PA, who mis-diagnozed my skin condition and prescribed the wrong medication. My impression is that currently he's not interested in treating insurance-covered patients, only in providing cosmetic procedures for cash. I will not be seeing him again.
Straszny lekarz.W 2012 roku poszla do niego ,bo wieku 30 lat dostalam ponownie tradzik( jeszcze gorszy niz w wieku nastu lat). Lekarz ten nie ogladajac mojej twarzy z bliska ,juz z daleka , w drzwiach oznajmil mi, ze te pryszcze ktore mam to jest alergia na chemikalia.Dla pewnosci pytalam sie 2 razy czy to na pewno nie tradzik. Nie, nie na 100% nie tradzik . Wypisal mi na te zmiany masc sterydowa.Spedzil ze mna najwyzej 2 min po czym zaplacilam ok 140 $ (bo nie mam ubezp).Oczywiscie poszlam do innego dermatol ktory zdjagnozowal te pyszcze jako typowy tradzik i wypisal wlasciwe lekarstwa. Dr.Lebivitz to najgorszy lekarz jakiego spotkalam ,ktory na pewno nie pomoze Tobie a moze zaszkodzic. Szkoda czasu i pieniedzy.
I saw this doctor a few days ago and I will never go again. He spent literally 3 minutes with me, barely looked at my skin (no joke), and ordered a totally unrelated procedure I had not asked for (at all) - they did not give me time to consent they were already performing it! I received no clear explanation about the treatment - just "buy our products and use them' (of course!) Very frustrating, and I strongly encourage any one reading this review to go somewhere else.
this doctor spended five minutes with me in the office and did not observe the part of my body i had complained about. He just gave me plenty of allergy medications to cover up the symtoms and misdiagnosed me completely. I think that he is all about the money and does not spend enough time to examine the patient or even care about a patient at all.
Dr. Lebovits is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1974
New York University
Dr. Pinkas E Lebovits accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsGlobe Medical, 200 W 58th St, New York, NY
Dr. Pinkas E Lebovits is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.