Dr. Pinkus Z Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pinkus Z Goldberg?

Awesome Dr

Always takes the time to thoroughly explain results, dismisses and treatment plan. Note, because he spends so much time with patients, his wait times are longer at the end of the day. So try to schedule an appointments.

A Godsend!

Dr. Goldburg is an exceptional physician! What a blessing he has been in my son's life.

I took my five year old daughter and he was wonderful with her! I appreciated the time he spent and the precautions he took. He is very intelligent and knowledgeable, but was able to explain information to us. I was very happy with our visit and will definitely continue having Dr. Goldberg as her allergist.

Highly Recommended

Dr Goldberg even after 20 years is just as caring as he was when I visited him for testing as a child. It is hard to find doctors like him. I wish more doctors practiced medicine in the same manner as he does.

Dr. Goldberg is wonderful

He was my doctor when I lived in Indianapolis. Extremely knowledgeable and I recommended him to a friend who had a chronic cough for months. She had been to 3 other doctors who could not diagnose her. After having allergy tests which disproved that as the cause, Dr. Goldberg was the only doctor who thought of testing her for other things and found that she had whooping cough! I would recommend him to anyone.

I think that Dr. Goldberg is a really caring and kind doctor. I have a very difficult case and he figured it out. I have been to so many doctors over the last several years that couldn't figure it out. He is very busy, so you have to be patient. On occasions that he has been behind schedule, he never seems rushed and takes the time to answer my questions. I would recommend him!

Dr. Pinkus Z Goldberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.