Have you seen Dr. Pinky F Ronen?

First visit to Dr. Pinky Ronen's office

Happy and very pleased with my first visit to Dr. Ronen's office. Can't say enough about my exam with Katie, so happy to reconnect with her. Dr. Ronen sat down with me and we discussed my concerns and questions. Dr. Ronen and his staff are wonderful!

I have been never seen Dr. Pinky Ronen before, I've been there 3 times already and he is never there. It's only the nurse practitioner that's see's his patients. Why am I paying to see a OBG and end up only seeing a nurse. I should had saved my money and used a midwife if I've known that the doctor is never in the office.

Personal service

I can't recommend him highly enough! He and all of his staff have excellent bedside manner. He truly seems to care about his patients and he takes time in every visit to sit there and wait to make sure you have no more questions or concerns. He sent me text messages throughout the end of my pregnancy to check up on false labor pains I was having and worked through insurance red tape to schedule my induction.

Answer the phone.

Had I been able to contact this office I would have given a better review!!! i have tried MULTIPLE times calling the number provided ONLINE to only be answered after 20 rings by an automated answering system that KEEPS REPLAYING NO MATTER WHAT NUMBER YOU CHOOSE. I actually contacted Memorial Hermann with hopes to just be transferred and Maria tells me " It looks like they may not be in today." OR ANY OF THE OTHER DAYS I ACTUALLY TRIED CALLING. Pick up the phone and get some patients why don't you!!

Dr. Ronen is a NEAT doctor !

Dr. Ronen is not only very professional but his bedside manners are exceptional. You can talk to him about anything and he will take his time to listen. He genuinely cares about his patients. Nowadays you don't find a doctor like that anywhere anymore. If you are a woman and are reading this I highly recommend Dr. Ronen. You rock, Dr. Ronen!

He is the best doctor a patient can ask for, very nice and caring. He makes you feel comfortable, and listens very well to all of your concerns. I went to labor during his religious holiday, and he still cared enough to show up for my delivery. I do appreciate all he has done for me and my family.

he took over the practice from my old ob/gyn ... he is rude, arragant and self important ... waiting over 3 1/2 hrs i was told that if i left, i would be billed as a no show and insurance would not cover it ... this happened 3 different times ... i told them to go to h3ll !! wish i could give them no star review !!

WONDERFUL

THIS STAFF AND DR ARE WONDERFUL

Great Dr. overall

I have been going to him since 1998 when I became pregnant for the 1st time. He was in a group of katy OB-GYN's (forgot their name) but I have never liked a Dr. more than him. He takes his time, he listens to you. He even gave me his cell # so I could call him if there was an emergency.

going to se him again

he is a good dr.,totally professional.i can tell a lot about a dr. by his staff who have been attentive and helpful.no problems with billing,paperwork.the exam rooms have some cute frilly decorations.lol. it's a clean office. he didn't rush out the door.he made it a point to ask if i wanted anymore questions. i give him an A+.

Most caring and kind doctor there is!

Dr. Ronen is the kindest and has the best bedside manner! I will never go to another obgyn if I can help it. His staff is also great(expect billing lady could be nicer). Emily and Nancy are the best!

Wish I found him earlier!

I ended up a patient of Dr. Ronen's by mistatke. I ended up in the emergency room with severe pain from what turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy. My female OBGYN discharged me. I went home and 2 days later ended back in the emergency room from a ruptured fallopian tube. LUCKY for me Dr. Ronen was on call, and literally saved both my life and all of my reproductive parts. I never went back to the other OBGYN. Dr. Ronen delivered my next healthy baby, and was wonderful, and extremly caring!

Dr. Pinky F Ronen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.