Dr. Piti Ratanapanichkich Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Piti Ratanapanichkich?

steer clear

Posted on March 24th, 2014

I hate to leave a negative review, because I have had a great experience overall with Beaumont. This doctor is one of the most insensitive, and cold faced people I have ever encountered. Every time I asked questions about a very scary diagnosis, I would receive two words over and over again, kidney failure. When I ask how long it would take or white something like this happened, he was a kidney failure. Instead of giving me some information. I felt I had to pry his mouth open to get an answer. I hate leaving this review, but I have had a bad feeling in my mouth and a bad taste about his practice and it's very frightening from my ville.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017