Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pittman D Moore has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Showing 5 of 56
Dr. Moore is compassionate, caring, has a wonderful bedside manner, and he listens to all of my concerns and addresses each and every one I have never had a doctor that I trust as much as I trust Dr. Moore he has begun to fix the problems that have been plaguing me for so many years. I had lost hope and resigned myself to the fact that id be living in pain from what was happening with my lady parts for the rest of my life I cannot begin to describe the utter despair I was feeling the pain and sorrow had turned me into a completely different person an angry, frustrated, sad, and anti-social shell of the outgoing person I once was and although I'm not completely out of the woods yet he's helped lead me back to the right path and begin to get some quality of life back thank you Dr. Moore I lack the eloquence necessitated to properly express the gratitude i feel towords him there are no words heartfelt or big enough to convey something so huge. Ive recently had a little set back with my recovery so I'm in some pretty terrible pain but I have the utmost confidence that Dr. Moore will resolve the issue expediently using his plethera of awesome medical expertise. Such a kind and knowledgeable doctor thank you again Dr. Moore for all your help
I loved Dr. Moore! He was not my original OB/GYN but when I went into labor early, I was so glad that he was the one on call! This was my second baby and my current OB/GYN didnt even know (at 38 weeks!) that I had had a C-section for the first! Made me wonder if he ever read my chart during my appointments. I went into labor and was sent home. Thank goodness I am stubborn and went back first thing the next morning, I had dialated and was ready to go. It had been a difficult pregnancy (bedrest required and little to no activity) and we had lost 2 prior to this baby. I cant imagine what could have been if not for Dr. Moore admitting me. Fantastic bedside mannor. Kind. Polite. Informative. I never felt like a number with him. I was heartbroken when I discovered he had moved from NLRWC! I still dont know who to use. If he wasn't currently over 100 miles away, I would definitely still use him!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Pittman D Moore accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsClarksville Womens Cetner, 1100 E Poplar St Ste A, Clarksville, AR
Dr. Pittman D Moore is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Clarksville, AR.