3.8

Have you seen Dr. Piyush D Patel?

Listening doctor

Dr. Patel listens to you and offers constructive advice on how you should be treated. I have found him to be very proffessional and through.

My over all experience... HORRIBLE!!! I wouldn't recommend him even if he was the only neurologist in the world!!!! I had to have an EMG. The pain was excruciating, I cried thru the entire test and the rest of the day. Office staff EXCEPT for the lady checking you in, they were RUDE. Thank God, I moved away.

I really like Dr. Patal, he always makes me feel better when I see him.

patient

Dr Patel is nice unstand doctor . Very care doctor .Dr Patel will help you. And office ladies will to very nice .I was patient for three years until i moved away from ky.

When no one else, was able to provide an accurate diagnosis for my Mother, Dr. Patel made the correct diagnosis, saving her life!

Dr. Patel is awesome

I liked that he would listen to me and was very attentive like he really cared and he listened to me unlike the other psychiatrists i have seen im the past that didnt listen to me at all. I was a patient of Dr. Patel's about 2 years ago and i lost my medical card and just got it back so now i will b making an appointment in the morning. And would highly recomend him to any of my friends and family

Refused care

I was refused care becaude I wanted to change to a better Doctor then the one I already have and was accused of just wanting to get drugs, which is totally untrue I have issues and needed better care then what my doctor is giving me

never see this cruel doctor

He was more interested in psychiatry than neurology. Actually hit me in my temple with two fingers to see if it hurt! I cried and nearly fell to my knees. My fiancee was sitting in the room and couldn't believe what he did. I have chronic 24/7 migraines and he did absolutley nothing to help. Only after $$ not curing patient. Good luck trying to get the office on the phone.

Don't go to this Doctor

Took 2 months to get an appointment, then find out you can't see the doctor if you don't have cash or a cheque, they don't take credit cards, in 2011 they don't take credit cards. Staff were the most rude I've ever encountered, you are better off going to Lexington or UK, half the wait and three times the service.

Dr. Piyush D Patel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Somerset, KY.

Dr. Piyush D Patel Is this you?