4.7

Best Ever

Dr Kujawa is wonderful. I was the first to leave the hospital from the group that had surgery the same day. No problems since.

Best Ever

Absolutely the Very Best Orthopedic Ever!!

I have RSD/chronic pain and I got this from a botched surgery 9 years ago and met Dr Kujawa. I am a very athletic/active person so I have to be on the move. He knew this taking on my care and trying to decide a treatment plan. I have been challenging at times with injury after injury and not healing properly. He has the best bed side manner, he is patient, kind, understanding, something you don’t find in Drs nowadays. He has been so patient with me for this last 9 yrs helping me find solutions. If you have an orthopedic need, this is the only Dr I would recommend for you!! I trust all of my family with him.

He takes time to actually listen to you and makes you feel comfortable. Staff has been with him for multiple years. Great outcomes and very skilled surgeon.

Unquestionably the BEST!

I was sincerely concerned about my 11 year Olds son arm after the Emergency room visit. My son was also scared because he took a good shot and fell on his arm. After a few days we took him in to see Ples Kujawa, same day appt. 1 hour, what a relief, being that the emergency room wouldn't give us straight answers. Instead of doing unnecessary procedures he looked over x-rays did his exam and everything is good no Injury. When I was in high school I had an injury that required immediate surgery to my shoulder and clavicle and the coach (S.C. Buffs) recommended him back then. He and his staff are honestly concerned and care we feel like family.

Dr. Ples L Kujawa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Live Oak, TX.