Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Po-Shing Lee
Dr. Po-Shing Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmwood Park, NJ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Hematology. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital, St Barnabas Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Po-Shing Lee has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Po-Shing Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmwood Park, NJ.