Dr. Po Lew Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Po Lew?

Most callous mistreatment by a doctor in 62 years

Posted on June 12th, 2015

Dr. Lew walked by the room we were in a dozen times over the period of an hour that my husband and I were waiting, and he frowned whenever he looked in our direction. He pretended to listen to my husband's heart during the two dismissive minutes he was in the room. We waited a long time to get insurance and a long time to get an appointment -- we are better off without medical treatment than going to Dr. Lew again.

Patient

Posted on May 10th, 2013

Dr. Po Lew is the most caring doctor. I get regular physicals, but when I get sick, I can always walk in and he will see me. Dr Lew is very patient and caring. His staff is kind too. Amy is always willing to listen to you when you are waiting for the doctor if she's not too busy. I am at a higher risk for hypertension and Dr Lew know just how to treat me health wise. I Thank Dr. Lew !

Posted on January 16th, 2016