Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Polina Feygin
Dr. Polina Feygin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamaica, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and White Plains, NY . She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Feygin is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital, North Shore University Hospital and New York-Presbyterian-Queens. She speaks English.
Dr. Polina Feygin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Single handedly the worst doctor I have ever encountered in my life. My father who was very very sick in the hospital was denied care that would have eased his comfort thanks to Dr. Feygin. He died a miserable death, in pain and agony. I hope that someone takes her license because she should NEVER be taking care of human beings
Dr. Feygin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Tartu
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Polina Feygin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Polina Feygin in this video.
Dr. Polina Feygin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.