Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Polina M Karmazin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Holter monitoring
- Adolescent Medicine
- Family Planning
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Nutritional Support
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Urinary Retention
- Stomach Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Seizure Disorders
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Heart Failure
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Alternative Medicine
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Eating Disorders
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Women's Health
- Smoking Cessation
- Sprains and Strains
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Lyme Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Showing 5 of 12
West Jersey Health System
Dr. Polina M Karmazin accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntegrated Family Medicine, 701 Cooper Rd Ste 16, Voorhees, NJ
Dr. Polina M Karmazin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.