Dr. Polina Shvarts Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Polina Shvarts?

Exemplary Practitioner

Posted on March 21st, 2017

I cannot say enough about My experience with Dr. Schvarts. She is an excellent practitioner, and has been nothing but professional through my experience with her. If you look at her credentials, her specialties are not only in Psychiatry, but also in Neurology. If you want a family Centered care Doctor, she's it!! She wants to make sure that she is seeing the whole patient, and addresses any outside influences that might be making life difficult. If you want a caring Doctor to understand your needs as a patient, I would suggest you go to her. If you want to "Doctor Shop" just to obtain medications, she has no part in that!

Posted on November 9th, 2016

I have very good experience with Dr Shvarts, she knows what she is doing, she will tell you like it is about side effects or symptoms, very caring, she gets me

Zero bedside manner

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Laughs in your face, spends very little with you before throwing around very serious illnesses that you could "potentially" be suffering from. Throws around medication. RUN.

I have hope

Posted on April 1st, 2016

Dr. Shvarts is awesome. She is very matter of fact but caring. She tells it like it is...which is what I need. When I left her office for the first time, I hugged her and thanked her for giving me hope for the first time in a long time.

Posted on December 14th, 2015

I love Dr. SHVARTS she has great taste in the patients that choose her.

the real deal !

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

She is the real deal! Smart, asking, listening, will tell you like it is ,but boy, she knows what she is doing! very helpful!

Great Experience!

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Dr. Shvarts was very helpful, kind and attentive to my needs. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

loved her

She should have her medical license revoked, & only receive her business back, when side attends AND COMPLETES, anger management classes, as well as very sensitive clients

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Yells, talks at me, & basically blackmails/threatens me all of the time, with my NEEDED medication. I would strongly urge you, to consider, have a consultation with, & do your homework. Disabilities that exist; ESPECIALLY neurologicly.... I, myself, am diagnosed with MANY serious disorders. She has laughed in my face, & made a fool or of me. Be careful, you will find the right medications that work hand in hand, but not OVERNIGHT!! It takes many different medication combinations, in order to find YOUR best combination, that all work together & you get to be a "real human" for once... My medication has been the exact same for over a year, & I've never felt so rejuvenated, awake, aware of my Perfect Husband, & finally experiencing how it feels to be a PROUD Mother & Wife. Polina, she was the greatest, hands down, sent ANYONE that I knew, who was seeking help, to her!! She has put me down, my friends/family who came with me just as support. She also has a very thick accent. Sounds German, she gets furious at you, within your tiny 5 minute appt, and is causing my disabilities to spiral out of control. She's hurting many people... PLEASE save yourself from the abuse, from the sarcasm, from the embarrassment, & from continued uncertainty.

Sincere and Caring Doctor

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Dr Shvarts is a great listener and really cares about her patients. She truly pulled me out of a very dark time in my life. I feel she is a one in a million Doctor! I am really a patient of hers and this is a completely sincere review. I have already referred 3 people to her. Even if no one sees this review but her... You changed my life!

best of the best

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Always very nice. Listening skills are great. Language problem is the only barrier only at times. I will only see her. I quickly became comfortable with her about my issues and she helped me my very first session and helped win my didability case. She has a hear where many may think she doesnt. Give her more time. Don't judge to quick . You also have to get to know her as well. Happy life works right!

A great psychiatrist with a no-fuss manner

Posted on June 1st, 2015

A caring doctor, who is able to get to the heart of the problem. She listens to what i say and helps me with every issue. Her knowledge is very impressive and comprehensive.