Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Polly Ross has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Showing 5 of 8
Unfortunately my interaction with Dr. Ross was not positive. I attended several appointments with my ill mother, and tried to patiently observe the visits. Each time, I could tell my mother was confused and didn't understand Dr. Ross' recommendations. During the final two visits, I attempted to ask clarifying questions and both times I was rudely brushed off. She gave me the impression that I had no business questioning her, and that she didn't have time for my interference. From reading the reviews, I don't believe she is this way with all her patients, but we gave her several chances, and the interaction with us was consistent. She seems to think very highly of her knowledge and skill, and I guess she would rather not be challenged. We moved on, and my mother is very happy with her new physician.
Dr. Ross is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Asheville Specialty Hospital
Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
Park Ridge Hospital
Admission to Mission Hospitals Asheville, NC by hospitalist and local infectious disease group.
Park Ridge Health
Memorial Mission Hospital and Mission Surgicare Center
Western North Carolina Community Health Services
24 Years Experience
Wake Forest University
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Polly Ross accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions10 Ridgelawn Rd, Asheville, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Polly Ross in this video.
Dr. Polly Ross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.