Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Polly M Sepulvado
Dr. Polly M Sepulvado, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseburg, OR, with another office in Roseburg, OR. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sepulvado is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Sepulvado has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Polly M Sepulvado has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Sepulvado was my primary physician from 1992 until 2005 when I moved out of town. I have yet to find a more compassionate and thorough doctor anywhere in So. Oregon. Dr. Polly found my rectal/colon cancer in a routine exam and thereby, saved my life. She took a hands -on approach to patient care which is rare to find today. I cannot recommend her more highly than to point out her excellent manner and expertise as I grew older and needed more attention. Also, a lovely person...
Dr. Sepulvado is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1974
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Polly M Sepulvado accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Polly M Sepulvado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseburg, OR.