Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Polyxeni S Rounds has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Polyxeni S Rounds has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Polyxeni S Rounds has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Polyxeni S Rounds is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Rounds is an extraordinary person and caring professional. She treats the entire person physically and emotionally. She really listens to concerns and answers all questions. She asks follow-up questions and offers suggestions thoughtfully. I feel she has always prescribed the appropriate treatment for me based on more than just my symptoms and test results. Her follow-up is outstanding. I moved out of New Hampshire 7 years ago and although I found a new general doctor, hairdresser, and dentist, I travel 70 miles to her office for my appointments every year and as needed. I wouldn't have it any other way.
She is a bad-a$$ women. A doctor who not only is down to earth and open minded she is also very intelligent. Sometimes with doctors you have to choose between how intelligent they are on the matter at hand or if you click with the doctor. This is not the case with Dr,Rounds, you do not have to choose because she is both.
Dr. Rounds delivered my baby boy and was fantastic during the entire pregnancy. I had some complications during the end of my pregnancy and she was so helpful. She answered all of my millions of questions and was supportive when I was distraught. I couldn't have been happier with the care I received from her.
She is so easy to talk to, gives great advice, and spends more than enough time with me for each appointment. These are all great things to find in any doctor, but when you go to a Gyno appointment knowing you have to talk about such personal issues, it is a true relief to have such a wonderful doctor!
Dr. Rounds is terrific! She is attentive and listens carefully, a trait not easy to come by in the medical field these days. She treats the patient respectfully. She does not rush or make you feel as if you are part of an assembly line of patients. She has been my OB/GYN for a number of years and delivered my now 12 year old daughter. I have been very happy with Dr. Rounds as well as her practice, Bedford Commons OB/GYN.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
35 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1983
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Polyxeni S Rounds accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Preferred Blue Network - NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts Granite Premier Choice EPO and PPO
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBedford Commons Ob/Gyn PA, 201 Riverway Pl, Bedford, NH
Dr. Polyxeni S Rounds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bedford, NH.