Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pompeiu Vladutiu
Dr. Pompeiu Vladutiu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Vladutiu is affiliated with Kings County Hospital Center, CMC - St. Vincent`s of Manhattan and St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. Pompeiu Vladutiu has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and training on specific interventional treatments for heart disease, such as angioplasties and stents. These methods use catheterization, which reduces recovery time as well as scarring after surgery.
Dr. Pompeiu Vladutiu has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Pompeiu Vladutiu has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Pompeiu Vladutiu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I have seen Dr.Vladutiu for few years in his Manhattan offices. I first saw him because of an unusual heart palpitation , then I made regular annual cardiology check appointments with him. He is so attentive, very good listener and thoroughly examine you without being alarming. He always manage to improve your psychological worries and fears by assuring you that there is always a solution and a treatment, which, in my opinion is half of the cure.
Dr. Vladutiu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kings County Hospital Center
CMC - St. Vincent`s of Manhattan
St Vincents Catholic Medical Centers
New York Harbor Healthcare System
St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Brooklyn Campus of the VA
SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
30 Years Experience
Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila
Graduated in 1983
Suny Health Science Center
Dr. Pompeiu Vladutiu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Horizon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLower Manhattan Cardiology PC, 201 E 21st St, New York, NY
Dr. Pompeiu Vladutiu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.