4.9

Highly Dissatisfied

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Great Doctor

I went to this doctor for shoulder pain that I have been trying to get pain free for about 30 years. Doctor Pontus is the first doctor to actually pinpoint where the problem is.

Dr Oberg is very knowledgeable.

Dr. Oberg is very knowledgeable, helpful, and kind. He worked with me to resolve my back pain.

Helped resolve years of chronic hip pain!! So thankful for his willingness to listen and help me when other doctors told me I needed a new hip! Two injections and I have been pain free for over a year.

A very good medical provider

I have seen Dr Oberg four times with a persistent work related hamstring issue. He's knowlegable, easy to speak with, listens to me and has done a great job explaining to me the procedures and treatment plan. His staff is really great and treat me well everytime I'm there. His office is over an hour away but worth the drive. However, because my injury is work related and we're having a difficult time getting a diagnosis and prognosis to give to the workers comp people. They have since cut off my benefits because they're not getting any medical reasoning or evidence from DR. Oberg to what and why I should have work restrictions. That would be my only complaint. Otherwise outstanding!

Dr. Pontus B Oberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.