- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pooja Lidhoo has 3 locations
Dr. Pooja Lidhoo has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Pooja Lidhoo has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2019)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Pooja Lidhoo Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna HMO", "Aetna HMO" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
More about Dr. Pooja Lidhoo
Dr. Lidhoo graduated from the Acharya Shri Chander College of Medical Sciences. Dr. Lidhoo works in Kingsport, TN and 2 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lidhoo is affiliated with Johnson City Medical Center, Rex Hospital and Sovah Health.