Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pooja D Paranjpe
Dr. Pooja D Paranjpe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Paranjpe is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center and Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock. She speaks English.
Dr. Pooja D Paranjpe has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Pooja D Paranjpe has the following 12 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Dr. Pooja D Paranjpe has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 4
Would not recommend this Dr. Went to her after having a reaction that sent me to the ER. After talking to me for 30 minutes she said she would not run ny tests because "adults don't just develop allergies." She also there was no need to be Leary of the things that I had eaten that day, because they weren't foods that caused allergies. Went for a second opinion and found out that I am actually allergic to tomatoes.
Dr. Paranjpe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2005
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUt Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Pooja D Paranjpe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.