Dr. Poonam Agarwal Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Poonam Agarwal?

Thorough, detail oriented, straight-forward

Posted on October 20th, 2017

If you are frustrated with large group practices where you are just a number, go to Dr. Agarwal's practice for more personal care and attention to detail. You will receive proper diagnosis and treatment of your heart condition.

Thorough in her job

Posted on November 4th, 2016

She is very thorough and pays attention to all the details. Awesome doctor!

self

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Dr. Agarwal is very rude, rushing to patients. I did my CT and MRI and in between switch to new Dr., She refused to explain and asked me to go new doctor. She wrote me blood pressure monitor prescription and refused to co-operate with pharmacy. Her staff had been trained to be rude too.

Dr Agarwal is the best Cardiologist I've ever seen

Posted on March 25th, 2014

I am so distressed by the reviews I'm reading on this site! Dr Agarwal is a very thorough, knowledgeable, and caring Doctor. What I suspect people are complaining about is that she doesn't let you kid yourself about your responsibility to take care of your health. If you need to lose weight, exercise, or quit drinking/smoking, she will tell you outright, with no sugar coating, that you are shortening your life and you need to stop. She challenged me to lose weight and begin exercising. Some would say she was rude about it but she knew that was the only way to get my attention. I have lost 35 pounds and follow a daily exercise routine because of Dr Agarwal and I have never felt better. She takes her responsibility to save your life very seriously and I know when I walk into her office that I could not be in better hands. I was only 52 when she diagnosed me with early heart disease and I required 2 stints. I am one of those females that had absolutely no symptoms. Dr Agarwal saved my life.

Rude to her Employees in front of her patients.

Posted on December 20th, 2013

Very unprofessional attitude in her and speaks to her staff in a very condescending way. I was very embarrassed for her employee and never went back to her office. As the other patient said about her not having a heart that is exactly what I thought after hearing how she spoke to her staff!

doctor child specialist jodhpur

Posted on December 12th, 2013

she is a qualified lady and gives good opinion

Posted on November 30th, 2012

unprofessional, rude, discusses health issues not correctly,I thing she does not have human heart,she is very money minded lady,and over billing to insurance and patiant,I never seen like she speak with pts in my life, i does not know who gave her this medical degree.

Posted on November 28th, 2012

The way she speak with patint,very bad and she looks not good doctor,and speaking very loud with patint and insulanting, very very money minded doctor,and she does not have human heart,i thing she has animal heart.

Posted on October 31st, 2012

This dr is very rude and condescending. She put us down and made us feel that she was someone we should be bowing down to. She spoke with such a thick Indian accent that we could barely understand, then she made us feel that it was our fault we couldn't understand her. I would never recommend this dr to anyone.

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Most definately, HIPPA issues. Reads your results out loud as other patients are sitting close by, discusses your health issues within ear shot of other patients in her office. Unprofessional when you challenge her on her practices. My advice, find another doctor...

Excellent Cardiologist!

Posted on February 24th, 2011

I have seen another cardiologist in the past but I have never had such a thorough exam as I did with Dr Agarwal. She gave me all my results the same day and showed me my heart pictures on the monitors and explained them to me. As for the prior comment about the Dr not being confidential, I did not feel that way at all in her office. Dr Agarwal and her staff are very caring and professional. I would recommend this Dr to anyone who needs a cardiologist!

Posted on January 19th, 2011

This physician is in violation of so may Hippa rules and regulations that it is unbelivable. While she is going over your health problems with you, there is someone 5 feet away having a CT scan that can hear everything. Additionally, while you are have a sonagram, someone, 3 feet away is having stress test.