3.6

Highly Dissatisfied

I love all the staff, especially Lisa.

Dr. P Malhotra has been our family Dr over 10 years. Very caring sincere person. Also a huge thank you to Lisa in the front office. She always goes out of her way to help with paperwork and scheduling .

Great caring doctor

I've been taking my family to Dr P Malholtra for about 5 years. Dr P and her staff are very friendly and knowledgeable and have always given us great care and treatment. I'd highly recommend Dr P to anyone who needs a reliable and caring Doctor.

Excellent!

Been going to her for over 5 years. Always excited to see me. Wonderful doctor.

I love all the staff.

Dr. Malhotra has been treating myself and family members for years. Very caring Dr . Lisa in the front office is amazing has been a great help to me on many occasions.

I have been going to see Dr. Poonam Malhotra for a few years now. She listens to everything you say and ask her and takes the time for you highly recommend her!!!

Exceptional Service

I have been with Dr. Poonam Malhotra for over 10 years and I have never been disappointed with her service. Dr. Malhotra has always been proactive with any medical issues I have had, delivering care efficiently and effectively. She has provided much teaching and ensures I am allotted ample time with her, demonstrating her compassion and valuable work ethic to her community. I would undoubtedly recommend anyone to Dr. Malhotra!

Been going to her for years. Iā€™m always treated with kindness and respect. She really listens to me and is genuinely concerned. Her and her staff go above and beyond. Would highly recommend her!

Gone downhill

She used to be good and attentive but she has been treating my family like just a number and good at referring you to others. Uncaring attitude for patients

Excellent

I have been going to Dr. P. Malhotra for many, many years. She is a wonderful Doctor and person. Her staff are the best. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Dr. P and her staff have become very good friends to me over the years. She has always been available, through her staff, to answer questions and give good advice. I can see her and I growing old together. Thanks for always being there for me!!!!!!!!!!!!! EJH

They always provide above averageservice, excellellent

I have been seeing Poonam Malhotra for over 5 years and she is very caring and an excellant Dr. Always has solved any issues I have had and keeps me healthy. I will stay with her as she is a great doctor .

Dr. Poonam Malhotra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.