3.8

Claire Bastedo

Absolutely satisfied with Dr's Poonam & Gaurav Malhotra , both doctors & both facilities are very satisfying & professional. I have not 1 complaint, appointments, wait times. results & actions are all on point!!!! Any thing you need is all there, no driving or trying to get to all different facilities for Testing, Xrays, Blood work, Urine tests, Ultrasounds etc...understanding & compassionate Doctors!!!! FINALLY!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Accolades for Dr. Poona Malhotra

I started seeing Dr. Malholtra in 2015. I can't say enough good things about her, she's caring and is genuinely concerned about you and your health. She is very personable and professional. This year during my annual visit while talking to her about me, she decided to send me for a CT test. Even though I had no symptoms. Thank God I went. Because of that test I found out I had lung cancer. Her staff has been very professional as well. I would and have recommended Dr. Malholtra to anyone looking for a primary doctor.

The best in Spring Hill

This doctor truly cares. A rare find in this county.

Great doctor

Although she’s never on time , she’s professional and caring. Her front office is efficient and courteous. I highly recommended her.

Bye

I love her although sometimes I waited to long but she’s no longer taking my insurance so I’ll have to find another doctor hopefully there’s one I will like as much

Great Diagnostician

Yes, the wait to see her is sometimes long, but she is trying to work on that. Her and her Husband, Dr, "GM" have been our choice for medical care for many, many years. Love them both for their knd, compassionate care. Staff is also kind and caring.

She’s knowledgeable, and listens. Her staff is friendly and accommodating

Exceptional Service

I have been with Dr. Poonam Malhotra for over 10 years and I have never been disappointed with her service. Dr. Malhotra has always been proactive with any medical issues I have had, delivering care efficiently and effectively. She has provided much teaching and ensures I am allotted ample time with her, demonstrating her compassion and valuable work ethic to her community. I would undoubtedly recommend anyone to Dr. Malhotra!

Been going to her for years. I’m always treated with kindness and respect. She really listens to me and is genuinely concerned. Her and her staff go above and beyond. Would highly recommend her!

Gone downhill

She used to be good and attentive but she has been treating my family like just a number and good at referring you to others. Uncaring attitude for patients

They always provide above averageservice, excellellent

Dr. Poonam Malhotra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.