Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Poonamalee Malika
Dr. Poonamalee Malika, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tracy, CA. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Malika is affiliated with Sutter Tracy Community Hospital, Doctors Hospital of Manteca and Sutter Gould Medical Foundation. She speaks English.
Dr. Poonamalee Malika has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
The lady at the front desk, nurse and doctor were all very, warm-caring people. I was welcomed with warm smiles, wonderful service, they were on-time and just reall made my overall experience a delight. Doctor Malika asked questions, provided feedback, suggestions and I could tell she really cares about her patients - and this was my first visit. I felt as though I had been going there for years the way I was treated. A big thank you to the office and staff. I would recommend Doctor Malika to anyone.
Dr. Malika is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
Doctors Hospital of Manteca
Sutter Gould Medical Foundation
Sutter Medical Network
47 Years Experience
Madras Medical College
Graduated in 1966
Dr. Poonamalee Malika accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1407 N Tracy Blvd, Tracy, CA
Dr. Poonamalee Malika is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tracy, CA.