Dr. Poonamalee Malika Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Poonamalee Malika?

The lady at the front desk, nurse and doctor were all very, warm-caring people. I was welcomed with warm smiles, wonderful service, they were on-time and just reall made my overall experience a delight. Doctor Malika asked questions, provided feedback, suggestions and I could tell she really cares about her patients - and this was my first visit. I felt as though I had been going there for years the way I was treated. A big thank you to the office and staff. I would recommend Doctor Malika to anyone.

awesome dr!

delivered my first baby with much comfort and east! highly recommended! would love for her to deliver my future babies.