- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Poongothai K Sundaram MD
Dr. Poongothai K Sundaram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenfield, OH, with other offices in Chillicothe, OH and Chillicothe, OH . She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. She speaks English.
Dr. Poongothai K Sundaram has 3 locations
4439 State Route 159
Chillicothe, OH 45601
Book Online Now
Dr. Poongothai K Sundaram has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
Dr. Poongothai K Sundaram has the following 1 expertise
24 Years Experience
Coimbatore Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Poongothai K Sundaram Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Poongothai K Sundaram's office for more information.
550 Mirabeau St Greenfield, OH : (937) 981-9400
4439 State Route 159 Chillicothe, OH 45601
272 Hospital Rd Chillicothe, OH : (740) 779-7500
Locations & Directions
Dr. Poongothai K Sundaram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenfield, OH.