Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Poorti K Riley has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Poorti K Riley has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
Dr. Poorti K Riley has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Poorti K Riley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 74
I have been a patient of Dr. Riley's for over 8 years. Her compassion is something that you rarely find anymore. She has literally held my hand thru my concerns and issues. Dr. Riley takes the time to explain what she is doing and what needs to be done. I appreciate her directness while at the same time keeping me calm.
Dr. Riley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Poorti K Riley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFlorida Womens Health, 4600 SW 46th Ct Ste 150, Ocala, FL
Dr. Poorti K Riley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.