Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Poupak Ziaei
Dr. Poupak Ziaei, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ziaei is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center and Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center. She speaks English and Portuguese.
Dr. Poupak Ziaei has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Dermal Fillers
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
I took my big bro to see Dr. Ziaei after he had been going to a "flake" doctor for over two months with no progress to his illness. We were amazed and impressed at Dr. Z's professionalism, care, attentiveness and dedication in helping my brother. She listened to us with great care and immediately came up with a plan of action in order to get to the bottom of things. She also had her husband, Dr. M, a surgeon also in the same office, help with my brothers case--he is excellent and very caring too! Both doctors happily agreeing to talk with me (sis) to let me know how my brothers progress is going. Thank you dearly Dr.'s Z and M! It's very difficult being so far from my brother when he is so ill. I feel much better knowing he is in good hands.
Start off with having 3 appointments cancelled by the office, then the one I finally go to they double book. Waited for about an hour and 20 minutes and never had the exam that I went there for. Dr. was extremely rude and never even introduced herself or said goodbye. She didn't sign off on my prescriptions before her next appointment so they wanted me to wait. DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!
Finally! A Doctor who gets it. I've been to a few different internal medicine doctors in my day, and Dr. Ziaei is the first one who didn't simply refer me on to a specialist for every single one of my diagnoses. Dr. Ziaei asks many questions that many other physicians may neglect to ask, which in turn leads to a spot on course of treatment. When sitting and talking with Dr. Ziaei I felt so comfortable, and free to discuss any and all things, without feeling judged or rushed. She took her time to understand my history. I've only known her for a short time but sometimes when meeting someone like her you're reminded that a generous heart, kind speech, and compassion are the things that renew humanity. I feel blessed to have such a wise internist in my corner.
Dr. Ziaei is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
12 Years Experience
- Temple University School Of Medicine
Temple University Health System
Dr. Poupak Ziaei accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJonathan William Wise DC, 5875 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Poupak Ziaei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.