Dr. Poupak Ziaei Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Poupak Ziaei?

I absolutely loved my experiences in the office. The office manager is so sweet and helpful! Every time I call her she gets back to me promptly and the doctor always takes the time to listen to me. My sister saw great reviews for this doctor and I see why

Finally! A Doctor that Cares and Pays Attention Intently!

I took my big bro to see Dr. Ziaei after he had been going to a "flake" doctor for over two months with no progress to his illness. We were amazed and impressed at Dr. Z's professionalism, care, attentiveness and dedication in helping my brother. She listened to us with great care and immediately came up with a plan of action in order to get to the bottom of things. She also had her husband, Dr. M, a surgeon also in the same office, help with my brothers case--he is excellent and very caring too! Both doctors happily agreeing to talk with me (sis) to let me know how my brothers progress is going. Thank you dearly Dr.'s Z and M! It's very difficult being so far from my brother when he is so ill. I feel much better knowing he is in good hands.

The doctor herself was amazing. She needs to work on having a better staff. First time going there, I felt like the girl spoke about inappropriate subjects not relating to my visit. A lot of my questions werent answered after seeing the doctor, and made my visit longer than I expected.

I would give negative stars if I could

Start off with having 3 appointments cancelled by the office, then the one I finally go to they double book. Waited for about an hour and 20 minutes and never had the exam that I went there for. Dr. was extremely rude and never even introduced herself or said goodbye. She didn't sign off on my prescriptions before her next appointment so they wanted me to wait. DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!

She Gets It!

Finally! A Doctor who gets it. I've been to a few different internal medicine doctors in my day, and Dr. Ziaei is the first one who didn't simply refer me on to a specialist for every single one of my diagnoses. Dr. Ziaei asks many questions that many other physicians may neglect to ask, which in turn leads to a spot on course of treatment. When sitting and talking with Dr. Ziaei I felt so comfortable, and free to discuss any and all things, without feeling judged or rushed. She took her time to understand my history. I've only known her for a short time but sometimes when meeting someone like her you're reminded that a generous heart, kind speech, and compassion are the things that renew humanity. I feel blessed to have such a wise internist in my corner.

CEO

I saw Dr Ziaei a few weeks ago. She is the first doctor who tok her time and listen to my problems and treated me and my wife with respect. She answered all my questions and I am scheduled to see her in one month. I highly recommend her. She has a very professional bedside manner and is very kind.

Dr. Ziaei was our physician while in Sunrise Hospital. She was kind and caring, willing to answer all questions in a manner a patient can understand. Very empathetic, compassionate and knowledgeable .

Dr. Poupak Ziaei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.