Have you seen Dr. Pourushasp J Dhabhar?

j dhabhar

excellent physician. my doctor for over 30 years

Great doctor

Very good doctor. Listens to you. Explains things so I can understand exactly what I need to know Tells it straight and like it is no sugar coating Highly recommend

HighlyRecommended

Dr Dhabhar is a very knowledgeable,caring and personable doctor. He takes time to explain everything and listens thoroughly to all of your concerns and questions. I highly recommend him!

He tested, gave me a plan of action & 1 month later I'm so much better. I now have the means to treat my allergies all 365 days a year. I love his bedside manner, personable & caring. He listens but also gets you talking about everyday things, which in turn, help him with his plan of care. I highly recommend him.

knowledgeable and direct

shows both concern and honesty in his care. my health and quality of life have vastly improved under his direct treatment. great man.

I have been with Dr. Dhabbar and his staff for 7 years for seasonal allergies . They are now under control and I thank them for that . Dr. Dhabbar explains everything so clearly and right to the point and I love him for that . His staff is amazing and caring . I would definitely recommend anyone to Dr. Dhabbar and his staff . Your awesome doc!!!!!!! 😁

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Dhabhar's for over 30 years, since SDMG was located on Court Street. He has always given me the best of care and has helped me get and keep my asthma under control. He will always make sure that any questions I have are answered before I leave his office. His staff is also top notch, very kind and caring. I would recommend him to anyone.

An uncommonly competent physician

Dr Dhabhar has been my G.P. and Allergist for many years, and is the doctor all patients wish they had. He explains my medical conditions so I can understand, advises me on what course of action to take and why, and follows through. On occasion, he even gently chides me to maintain a healthy lifestyle. He actually cares, and it shows. The nurses and other office employees are pleasant, respectful, and responsive to my needs. Everything seems to run efficiently, and wait times are minimal. The entire medical practice, including the highly competent doctor, the accommodating staff, and the clean and pleasant offices, is outstanding, and I am fortunate to be a patient of Dr Dhabhar.

Excellent Doctor

Great Check-Up

Dr Dhabhar is a very qualified, caring, & excellent doctor. If there is a problem, Dr Dhabhar is willing to take the time to find out what the problem is.

Doctor Changed My Life

About a year and a half ago, I had my first visit with Dr.Dhabhar because I was experiencing severe allergic reactions and would constantly break out in hives. Turns out, I'm allergic to literally everything. Since I've started my treatment with the doctor, my allergies have been 100 times better. I can finally breathe without relying on my inhaler and I haven't broken out in hives since. I highly recommend Dr.Dhabhar to anyone who is suffering from allergies.

Fantastic Great Doctor Lucky to have him

I am so fortunate that Dr Dahbahr to accept me as a new patient. He immediately corrected my sinuses and breathing I am forever in his debt. His nursing staff is also kind, amazing, nice . I am very very happy with him and very fortunate to be his patient. Thank you Dr. and thank you to his entire staff. CATHY thank you for all you did for me also

Dr. Pourushasp J Dhabhar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Hartford, NY.

Dr. Pourushasp J Dhabhar Is this you?