Have you seen Dr. Pourushasp J Dhabhar?

Best of the Best.

It was a pleasant knowing and being my Primary care Physician for last 38 years and he was there for me during all my medical emergencies and health care. I trust him with my medical care and wish him a long, long service in the healthcare field.

I have been a patient of Dr. Dhabhar for over 25 years and I have nothing but praise for doctor and his staff. Sick calls are handled promptly and routine visits have helped me maintain good health. I would highly recommend Dr. Dhabhar to anyone looking for an excellent physician.

office visit

the best Doctor I have ever seen

Review of Treatment

Dr. Dhabhar has been treating me for 25 years or more. He has on more than one occasion saved my life when I was having a severe allergic reaction. How many doctors do you know who will call you up at 7:00 pm to check on you when they know you are very ill? Not only does he do this, but when I get my blood work done he calls me that night with the results!! He goes above and beyond for all of his patients and is very caring. I could not ask for a better doctor. I told him he can never retire!!!

Caring MD

Very specific with the requirements for treatment because he is a doctor that truly cares.

Dr. Dhabhar deserves 5 stars

Professional and effective. He helped me when my allergies were keeping me indoors. Excellent physician and great guy!

A Dedicated Health Professional

Dr. Dhabhar has been my doctor for more than 20 years. He is professional, knowledgeable, dedicated and respectful. He cares about his patients and has gone out of his way to provide personal service whenever needed. A few years ago, I went to Urgent Care because I was having some serious pain. The people at Urgent Care suggested that I see Dr. Dhabhar since he was my primary physician and since they knew that he wants to help his patients whenever he can, sometimes even without an appointment. They called his office to see if he was available. He took me in immediately and diagnosed my issues within minutes. He told me that I needed to go to the emergency room to be admitted immediately. I was driven to the emergency room which was only a few minutes away from Dr. Dhabhar’s office. While I was waiting in the emergency room he called me to see if they had admitted me immediately. When he found out that I was still in the waiting room, he came to the hospital himself to make sure that I was admitted immediately. He even came to my hospital room to make sure that I received the immediate attention that I needed. Also, while I was in the hospital, he visited me daily to keep up on my progress. More recently, I was in a Specialist’s office within Slocum Dickson. During the routine exam I had some symptoms that were of significant concern. They called Dr. Dhabhar and other staff within Slocum Dickson. He, his staff, and several other health professionals came to my aid within minutes. Kudos to Dr. Dhabhar, his staff, Slocum Dickson and the other healthcare professionals for their prompt and dedicated service. Through the years, Dr. Dhabhar has also treated me for several other issues including allergies. I have been extremely satisfied with the results of his efforts. I highly recommend him to anyone who has allergies or needs a primary physician. RD

fine man, fine doctor

the doc has taken good care of me for many years - hope he never retires

.My wife & i have a patient for over 25 yrs. We value his expertise. We recommend our doctor highly.

j dhabhar

excellent physician. my doctor for over 30 years

Great doctor

Very good doctor. Listens to you. Explains things so I can understand exactly what I need to know Tells it straight and like it is no sugar coating Highly recommend

HighlyRecommended

Dr Dhabhar is a very knowledgeable,caring and personable doctor. He takes time to explain everything and listens thoroughly to all of your concerns and questions. I highly recommend him!

Dr. Pourushasp J Dhabhar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Hartford, NY.