Dr. Pourushasp J Dhabhar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pourushasp J Dhabhar?

good diagnosis

treating my wife. very concerned and accurate to date. answers questions. is very enjoyable to deal with. hopefully, continuing good care.

An honest and caring doctor

Dr. Dhabhar's calm confidence convinced me to undergo allergy testing and resulted in me being able to use local anesthetics again after years of needing to be put to sleep.

Guy C

Dr. Dhabhar has made a huge dif in my life. Once I started to follow his instructions on my meds I felt better longer and had less trouble with my allergies and asthma . Once you get to know him he is a caring and wonderful doctor.

Upfront and real

Dr. Dhabhar has been my mentally challenged brothers' MD for almost if not more than 30 years. He cares about his patients at the office and while at home. Great about advice with at home situations. My brother looks forward to seeing the Dr.

Been with Dr. Dhabhar for a long time. If you like no nonsense and want to get better, he is fantastic. If you want to hear what you want to hear, find a life coach. He is thorough and he cares.

Administration Assistant

Most caring doctor - answers all your questions and addresses any concerns. Calls you personally with test results. Is there to truly help you. Compassion at it's best (even thou at times you might not want to hear the truth!) Honest, frank and always there if you ever need him. I have great appreciation and respect for him. His staff are amazing! Those girls are the best!

he listen to want I had to say

help me to get my life back and to do the things I love gardening and horse back riding with no hay fever and be around my horse feel great

Dedicated physician and friend

Dr. Dhabhar has been my doctor for over 30 years. All this time he has advocated for my health and well-being. I am a healthy 70 year old because he has piloted me with great knowledge, skill, and accuracy .

Caring, Honest Physician

Dr Dhabhar sincerely cares for the health of his patients. He takes the time to review your file, always fits me in for an emergency and has virtually eliminated my seasonal allergies. I don't hesitate to refer my friends and family to him.

Current Patient

I very happy with the treatment I receive from Dr, Dhabhar. He very thorough, and takes the time to explain my lab work to me. Thank You, Josh

Dr. Dhahar

I am 80 years old and Dr. Dhabhar has been my personal physican for 5 years. I find him to be excellent in his chosen profession and a very sincere and thoughtful man. He helped me by successfully treated an ailment that other doctors could not accomplish in over three years. His main concern is giving his patients the best possible care and is very dedicated to achieving that goal. I would,and have recommended him to family and friends.

Dr Dhabhar - exceptional care

I found Dr Dhabhar not only to be professional and knowledgeable but a caring individual. He is to the point which I found to be refreshing plus what he suggested to do worked! I highly recommend Dhabha r

Dr. Pourushasp J Dhabhar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hartford, NY.