Have you seen Dr. Pourushasp J Dhabhar?

dr dhabhar

I am a patient of Dr Dhabhar and have been for 18 years. He has treated my allergies to the point that they do not affect my quality of life. I can bike, walk , exercise and many other activities that I choose. Before being treated by the doctor my breathing was restricted and my nose ran consistently during the allergy seasons which for me was about six months year. I highly recommend Doctor Dhabhar and his staff.

Dr. Dhabbar

Excellent Doctor, straight forward, extremely knowledgable caring Doctor. I would recommend Dr. Dhabbar to anyone who needs relief from allergies. David Petkovsek

GOD complex, Contolling, Arrogant, Condescending, Rude & Belligerent

Not equipped to be a Primary Care Physician. Dr. Dhabhar needs to stick to what he kinda knows-ALLERGIES. As my PCP 15 years ago, he refused to refer me to a neuologist for my intractable migraines, instead insisting that I had TMJ (which I do not). He finally diagnosed me with chronic migraines but would not prescribe migraine meds, stating that they were "POISON." I finally had to drop him for an open-minded PCP who would give me a referral to a neurologist. A few years after that, he REFUSED to support my SSDI case because I "wasn't a patient anymore." STAY AWAY FROM THIS EGOCENTRIC AHOLE.

Caring and smart doctor

Dr. Dhabhar takes the time to listen to his patients and not only treats their allergies but the whole patient. He really wants to make you better.

Highly Recommend

Dr. Dhabhar has been excellent since I started seeing him a year ago. I was struggling with allergies (constantly blowing my nose, black under eyes, waking up throughout the night to blow my nose, over the counter medicine not alleviating my symptoms, sinus infections, sick quite often, tonsil stones, sore throat, etc.). Since following every instruction and treatment he has given, I have seen a tremendous difference. Still in the process of getting to the end result, but it does takes time.

Dr Dhabhar and his staff are always available for me when I need them. Helping me with my newly diagnosed asthma. They get me in for sick visits and Dr Dhabhar even calls me himself to check in on me to see how I’m feeling. He and his staff are top notch!

The best Dr. in our area !!!

Dr. Dhabhar simply the best Dr. in his field .... Thank you for your care ... Fred Piperata

I am grateful for Dr. Dhabhar

I have been a patient of Dr. Dhabhar for 28 years. I initially came to him for help with seasonal allergies which were severe. Under his care, my quality of life immediately improved. Because of his compassion and competency, I chose him as my primary care physician. I trust his expertise and appreciate his kind manner. His staff are to be commended as well, namely Debby and Cathy. Their tenure and commitment are reflective of his practice. I am grateful to Dr. Dhabhar. Thank you.

good diagnosis

treating my wife. very concerned and accurate to date. answers questions. is very enjoyable to deal with. hopefully, continuing good care.

An honest and caring doctor

Dr. Dhabhar's calm confidence convinced me to undergo allergy testing and resulted in me being able to use local anesthetics again after years of needing to be put to sleep.

Guy C

Dr. Dhabhar has made a huge dif in my life. Once I started to follow his instructions on my meds I felt better longer and had less trouble with my allergies and asthma . Once you get to know him he is a caring and wonderful doctor.

Upfront and real

Dr. Dhabhar has been my mentally challenged brothers' MD for almost if not more than 30 years. He cares about his patients at the office and while at home. Great about advice with at home situations. My brother looks forward to seeing the Dr.

Dr. Pourushasp J Dhabhar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Hartford, NY.

Dr. Pourushasp J Dhabhar Is this you?