Dr. Pouya N Dayani Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Pouya N Dayani?

Wonderful, thorough doctor

My optometrist recommended Dr. Dayani. After reading his impressive bio online and reading his reviews, I decided to make an appointment with him. At the appointment he was very thorough, warm, informative, meticulous, and knowledgable. I was a little nervous at first having read the other review of him on vitals, but was more than pleased after our initial appointment. I have seen him a number of times for follow-up. He is not only a wonderful person, but an excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. I never felt rushed and I felt that he truly listened to my issues and was always available for follow-up and questions. I have since recommended him to my mother-in-law who always looks forward to her appointments with him.