Dr. Powlin Manuel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Powlin Manuel?

Place is an eye sore, but looks are deceiving

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Building looks like an old house , turnt into a doctors office, no central a/c only wall units. However the staff is friendly, diagnosis was correct. It was my first Tim visting an did not see the doctor at all, only the nurse practitioner. Very disappointing

Posted on April 6th, 2011

I have used the services of Dr. Manuel for my children for many years, and now grandchildren are treated at Manuel Medical Clinic. Dr. Manuel is an excellent pediatrician. Dr. Manuel is a very experienced pediatrician, has been in practice for 33 years and makes accurate diagnosis and prompt treatment. The members of the staff are qualified and very kind and nice to the children. Dr. Manuel tries to see my children as soon as possible without much delay.

Concerned Mother

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

Dr. Manuel is an excellent pediatrician and allergist. I have taken my children to Manuel Medical Clinic for many years. Dr. Manuel is a very experienced pediatrician in practice for a very long time and makes very accurate diagnosis.The members of the staff are well qualified, and very kind and sympathetic to me and my children. The staff tries very much to see the patients at the earliest possible time. Dr. Manuel tries to see my children as soon as possible without delay.

mother

Posted on March 28th, 2011

Getting appointments was very easy. The staff is excellent, well qualified and takes care of me and my child promptly. The staff was very friendly with my child and they go out of the way to make her comfortable. Dr. Manuel and his staff show very good manners and listen to my questions and answer them to my satisfaction; staff show excellent bedside manner. Dr. Manuel and the staff are very willing to spend time to answer my questions. I had an excellent visit to this clinic. I came as a paitent when i was younger and I loved the care I recieved so I decited to make Dr. Manuel my childrens pediatrician.

Posted on October 14th, 2014