Dr. Prabhakar P Swaroop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prabhakar P Swaroop?

Dr Swaroop is a very very caring compassionate doctor. He actually listens and I've never felt rushed during an appointment. He deserves highest marks and believe me four stars are not enough.

Wonderful Person and Doctor

Amazing bedside manner! Dr. Swaroop was a Godsend to me and my family. I had been sick for over 2 years and had fired my doctor when I was referred to Dr. Swaroop. He had me showing improvement within a month. He was always thinking ahead and told us what the next approach would be if the first thing didn't work and this kept us hopeful after such a long struggle. He interacted very well w/ my me and all of my family and answered questions in a way that we could understand. My only sadness is that he moved to Dallas. I used to be his pt. in St. Louis :(

Dr. Prabhakar P Swaroop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hutchinson, KS.