Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Prabhat K Sinha has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 23
.I first met Dr.Sinha when my Husband was a patient in the Hospital. I was very impressed with his knowledge and care of my Husband's condition. I started going to Him myself and never regretted it. That was almost 11 years ago. He takes his time and listens to you and explains what needs to be done for your condition. His follow-up care is exceptional. If I could give him a 10 I would! I wish there were more Doctors like him.
I met Dr Sinha for the 1st time in Toms River Med Center, NJ, when my mother was admitted on an emergency basis. He came in the room, shook my hand, and gave me an impressive full account of my mother's condition. This was the 1st time he met her also. I have dealt with many physicians in that hospital and must admit, I've never been this impressed to the point of asking my parents to change over to his service. This was a refreshing experience! There have been no office visits yet but if his staff is chosen my him, I would venture that they would be great to deal with also.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sinha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jersey Shore Medical Center
Dr. Prabhat K Sinha accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsOcean Family & Geriatrics, 20 Hospital Dr Ste 3, Toms River, NJ
Dr. Prabhat K Sinha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.