Dr. Prabhat K Sinha Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prabhat K Sinha?

The BEST!!

GREAT DOCTOR

Doctor P SINHA is the best and most caring doctor I have ever known.I met doctor Sinha in the ER back in the 90"s and been my doctor ever since and my husband.

The best doctor my mom has been too. Always solves her problems as many times as she has been in hospital

Mrs

.I first met Dr.Sinha when my Husband was a patient in the Hospital. I was very impressed with his knowledge and care of my Husband's condition. I started going to Him myself and never regretted it. That was almost 11 years ago. He takes his time and listens to you and explains what needs to be done for your condition. His follow-up care is exceptional. If I could give him a 10 I would! I wish there were more Doctors like him.

RN

I met Dr Sinha for the 1st time in Toms River Med Center, NJ, when my mother was admitted on an emergency basis. He came in the room, shook my hand, and gave me an impressive full account of my mother's condition. This was the 1st time he met her also. I have dealt with many physicians in that hospital and must admit, I've never been this impressed to the point of asking my parents to change over to his service. This was a refreshing experience! There have been no office visits yet but if his staff is chosen my him, I would venture that they would be great to deal with also.

Great doctor and very caring.Also very good and professional office staff.

Dr. Sinha

I met Dr.Sinha during an inpatient hospital stay at community in toms river. He was very pleasant,attentive and professional. i decided to make him my primary care doctor and he continues to help me in every way that he can. i would advise anyone to see him.

Dr. Prabhat K Sinha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toms River, NJ.