Dr. Prabhav Patil Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Prabhav Patil?

Absolute worst experience

Posted on August 11th, 2017

My personal experience of Dr. Patel administering my spinal was awful. He made several attempts and couldn't get it. Called for help and said we would take a moment to regroup prior to the other doctor taking over. During those instructions he stabbed me again and finally got it. The pain throughout his attempts was awful! I was crying so hard I could barely talk. I kept asking if I was doing something wrong or if he needed me to reposition, but nobody would answer me. Afterward, I had to have two blood patches. I had back pain for four weeks and would cry every time I laid down at night and thought about my c-section experience with him. It definitely wasn't a beautiful and amazing birth experience after all that. When my husband entered the room he immediately saw something was wrong, but I couldn't share any of it with him since the doctor was right there. I felt very uncomfortable. I had several encounters with other doctors in the anesthesia department, and they all treated me awesome.

Type 2 Diabetes