Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Prabhdeep K Brar has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 10
As a first time parent it was important to me to find a pediatrician that spent time with my son and I discussing concerns I have and steps I should be taking to further my childs development. My first visit she made me feel as if she did not have time for us. I excused it as if she was having a bad day. The second visit was a little better but still my concerns were cut short and dismissed. My third and final visit she literally had her hand on the door knob the entire time I was asking questions. This is not the care I want for my child so I found another pediatrician that spent lots of time with my son and also determined he needed physical therapy for his neck. Issues like this were not important enough to make Dr. Brar take a little extra time. Had I not seeked out another opinion lord knows how long she would have let this issue go.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Brar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Dayanand Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Medical Center Of Central Georgia
Dr. Prabhdeep K Brar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrabhdeep Brar Md, 111 Fieldstone Dr Ste 108, Milledgeville, GA
Dr. Prabhdeep K Brar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milledgeville, GA.