The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prabir Bose
Dr. Prabir Bose, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD (and 3 other locations). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bose is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center, Franklin Square Hospital and Maryland Genl Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Prabir Bose has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Bose is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Medical Center
Franklin Square Hospital
Maryland Genl Hosp
Mercy Medical Center Inc
49 Years Experience
Institute Of Medicine Mandalay
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Prabir Bose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.