Dr. Prachi Anand Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Prachi Anand?

A doctor with empathy

From day 1. Dr. anand has made me feel comfortable. I have been under her care for over 2 years want each visit she listens to my many complaints and treated me based on how I was feeling. Most doctors don't listen to their patients. They think because they are doctors they know how u should be feeling at what stage. Dr Anand takes the time to listen and run test to help me feel at ease and I greatly appreciate(d) that personal touch. Thank you doctor for having treating me like a person and not just a patient.

Go elsewhere

Not good. For starters her English was very bad and I found out she was not educated in the United States, but rather India. I'm not sure she knows how to practice medicine in the United States because her bedside manner and suggestions were terrible. Go elsewhere.

Wonderful doc, highly recommend

I would never go to this doctor again. She does not have a good bedside manner and barely listened to me as a patient. She also has a thick accent and I had trouble understanding her. I felt rushed at the visit.