Dr. Pradeep Giriyappa Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Pradeep Giriyappa?

RUDE Doctor

This Dr. Did NOT want to listen or even look at The ER tests that were done on my husband! He told him that he don't know why He was even there to see him! WHAT A JOKE! Geez, Think we are happy to say He will NOT be his Regular Primary Dr. !! DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!!!! VERY RUDE!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Giriyappa's for over 10 years. He is kind, compassionate and always takes the time to hear my concerns. I moved several years ago to a town about 30 miles away but am happy to make the drive to Manitowoc to keep Dr Giriyappa as my physician. I would highly recommend him.

My experience was horriable. He didn't care about what I said. He spoke in a loud voice and when I asked him to tone it down it sounded like he swore at me. He didn't seem to care at all.

Type 2 Diabetes