Dr. Pradeep Jolly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pradeep Jolly?

Neuroendocrine Tumors

Posted on March 28th, 2017

Dr Jolly probably has more NET patients than any other innATL. He is totally willing to work well with your NET specialist wherever they may be across the USA- There are a very limited number of actual, real deal NET Specialist in the USA- basically no one in ATL! ( not even at Emory- be warned)- there are lists by state on Carcinoid.org- of the top shelf ones- looks up your dr on health grades or here/ read reviews- go on support group NET sites-

Patiient

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Dr Jolly's skill and care are highest. He is very thorough, concerned for his patients and professional. He coordinated my care among other involved specialists and followed my case constantly .

PATIENT

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

HE SAVED MY LIFE BY CHANGING MEDS AND CONSTANT MONITORING OF MY VITALS

Could not be more satisfied

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

Dr. Jolly's advice and care-giving spirit are outstanding.

GCS is not a part of Northside Hospital and bills 4 times more

Posted on June 10th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Jolly. I liked him a lot. However, after they merged with Northside Hospital, my blood tests, which I have to do often enough, were billed $1380 vs. $306. That is more than 4 times more, and I'm looking for another doctor now. I did not receive any notice about this change and the merger was explain as a good thing to me. The same guy, sitting in the same chair drew my blood, just the bill was different. I am not their patient any more.

If you have or had Cancer, you want Dr. Jolly.

Posted on November 9th, 2009

Dr. Jolly is a smart, experienced, patient, enpathetic cancer Dr.. He has treated me for over 2 years now. He has almost always been dead on with diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Jolly discusses your situation with you, as a human and partner and then maps out a course of action. I have no signs of the disease anymore and feel great. Dr. Jolly is the quarterback you want in your big game in life, when everything is on the line. Dr, Jolly is a super nice person too.

Posted on March 17th, 2009

I've seen Dr. Jolly for 15 years now; he's seen me thru my cancer treatments and continues to followup on my general health and look for any problems due to my previous treatments. He listens to me and answers all my questions. He never seems rushed even though he might be a bit behind on a busy day. He's very straightforward and sometimes seems a bit formal but it's just his manner. One of my favorite doctors (and I have several).

Posted on October 19th, 2017