Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni
Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Windber, PA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kulkarni is affiliated with Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital, Windber Medical Center and UPMC Lee Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 7
I used this practice for a number of years, but became very dissatisfied when I approached menopause. This doctor first told me that I couldn't possibly be in menopause but he would order tests since he thought it was probably a thyroid problem. When I called the office for the test, I was told I had to have the pregnancy test repeated (even though I had my tubes tied 12 years before and one ovary and fallopian tube REMOVED seven years before. They insisted so had a second test; still nonspecific result. When the nurse told me I was to have a third test, I asked who was going to pay for this third unnecessary test. She said she would ask the doctor. After a short wait on hold (no more than five minutes AT MOST) she came back on the phone to tell me I was to start HRT, asked for my pharmacy and rattled off directions on how to take which of the two drugs. THERE IS NO WAY THE DOCTOR COULD HAVE EVEN GLANCED AT MY FILE, LET ALONE READ IT TO KNOW MY HISTORY BEFORE ISSUING THESE PRESCRIPTIONS! I did not start using the meds and when I returned a year later for my yearly checkup, his partner chastized me for not taking them. I explained that I thought the doctor was too hasty and he just basically brushed me off as if I were "a silly woman" and should take the doctor's word that it was the best thing!
Dr. Kulkarni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
Windber Medical Center
UPMC Lee Regional Hospital
Upmc Lee Hosp, Johnstown, Pa
42 Years Experience
Seth G.S. Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions600 Somerset Ave, Windber, PA
Dr. Pradeep Kulkarni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Windber, PA.