Dr. Pradeep A Lothe Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Pradeep A Lothe?

My concern with Dr. Lothe for me personally is his lack of listening and empathetic skills. He is short with his answers and seems to blow off my concerns as unimportant.

I think he needs more staff as they need to be called SEVERAL times before something is done, e.g. fax, prescription, etc. They are not very courteous either. The office staff are the first people you experience in a doctor's office and if they are not nice, you don't want to even meet the doctor. My Mom has been going there for so long and that is the ONLY reason I keep taking her there. Otherwise, I would DEFINITELY switch her primary doctor.

Referrals.

The person from the previosu posting is correct I had the same experince last week with my referral and had to call 3 times. I wont be returing to this doctors I feel the best thing about this office is the assistance Don.

Nice Doctor, Unreliable staff.

I have had one visit with Dr. Lothe. He seems like a nice man. However the office staff in unreliable. Four times now I've had to make 2 phone calls for them to do referrals. That is totally unsatisfactory. For that reason I can't recommend him & I will not return to see him again.

Does not always wash hands and doesn't like to be told to do so.Office does not seem clean.Pleasant manner and listens to you.Is understaffed and won't consider more help.