Dr. Prafull Dave Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Prafull Dave?

Don’t waste your time or money!

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

The worst doctor I have ever seen! He never did a physical exam and yet he diagnosed me! He never looked at my records but he stated that he can tell what’s wrong with a patient just by looking from afar! Dr. Dave is rude, condescending, disrespectful, and truly a waste of a medical license! My appointment was for 12:30pm and I waited an hour and a half to be seen, only to be rushed out!

HORRIBLE DR doesn't care about his patients and doesn't know anything.

Posted on July 18th, 2017

i went to see him a few times and he was nice but didn"t really know anything and asking me questions that he should know.

Sleep disorder and ADD

Posted on September 16th, 2016

The fact that a neurologist could know SO LITTLE about ADD is mind boggling to me.

BEWARE THIS GUY HAS NO CLUE

Posted on January 5th, 2016

HIS OFFICE STAFF IN WESTMINSTER HAS NO CLUE WHAT THERE DOING, HE RUNS TEST AND NEVER RETURNS CALLS OR FOLLOW UP VISIT TO TELL YOU HOW YOUR TESTING WENT. THIS GUY DOES NOT CARE BOUT HIS PATIENCE JUST THE MONEY HE CAN GET OUT OF THEM. YOU WILL THINK TWICE GOING TO THIS GUY.

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Excellent doctor with outstanding service.

One of the worst Dr.'so and experiences I have ever had with a Dr.

Posted on October 28th, 2014

I had an office visit once several year's a go. After which he insisted on a spinal tap At a hospital in a hospital room setting and never showed up. He gave a laundry list of excuses. My recommendation is under no circumstances see this neurologist.

patient

Posted on June 30th, 2014

This is baised on my experience, and my opinion. This Dr is not professional, he is rude. I was sick, he argued with my husband when my husband told him something was not right because my speech was slurred, and I lost my short term memory. he ask my husband who he thought he was. It was horrible, I was admitted through the ER, He said he looked at my EEG and it was still being read in Altoona. So he could not have seen it. He diagnosed me as having migraines he released me but never told me what to do to prevent or treat future episodes. I had all the symptoms of a TIA or seizure activity, I am awaiting other tests from another opinion. You can take your chances with him, but I am 46 he is a pediatric Dr.

Quack!

Posted on November 29th, 2013

My husband and I both have been to this doctor and he is a huge quack. Find yourself a real Doctor.

dont waste your time and stay in pain....walk by this dr

Posted on July 7th, 2013

2 years of terrible pain, etc. tests then tell me machines is broke. finally went to another dr and within 3 months found the problem and corrected it. run dont walk away from dr dave

NIGHTMARE

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

Several years ago threatened him with board complaint for even attempting to bill me after one of the worst physician experiences of my life. Still nearly brings tears to see his photo. If you care how you're treated, don't go anywhere near him. He may be a great doctor, but I'll never know, as his initial bedside manner was so disrespectful, rude and cold.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

Dr. Dave' is one of the best physicians. Explains things thoroughly, very courteous, very knowledgeable. Dr. Dave' diagnosed me correctly and promptly when other neurologists could not do the same. Definitely would recommend him to a friend!

Posted on November 18th, 2012

Dr. Dave' handled my husband's case from the minute he walked into Meritus Medical Ctr. here in Hagerstown. He did not think he had had a stroke but that he had paraneoplasic syndrome and 6 months later my husband died. Dr. Dave' was proved right by the autopsy. He was a compassionate doctor who cared about my husband.