Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pragati Hooda
Dr. Pragati Hooda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Magna, UT, with another office in West Valley City, UT. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Hooda is affiliated with Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus. Dr. Hooda has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Pragati Hooda has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Pragati Hooda has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Pragati Hooda has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Pragati Hooda is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Hooda is without question... the best M.D. my spouse, kids & I have encountered.I am in construction (concrete demolition,ugh) not an easy job & sometimes just getting through the week was a struggle however... I am on a path that is working! My weight is down, my blood pressure is good, I am sleeping through the night...I am healthy! Thank you Dr. Hooda! Dr. Hooda actually hears you when you speak & gets right to the source of the problem. When I needed a referral for a specialist, I did not get lost or forgotten & scheduling appointments through Exodus is a breeze.When my co-workers speak of their unhappy experiences or re-scheduling appointments because their doctor forgot, missed or did not hear them as they expressed their ailments at their primary care providers I think of how fortunate I am to have Pragati & her team behind me for the last 2 years.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Hooda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medicine And Research
Graduated in 2002
St John Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Pragati Hooda accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- SelectHealth Select Care
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Pragati Hooda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Magna, UT.