Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pragnesh A Desai has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Infectious Disease
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Showing 5 of 29
I have been a patient of Dr. Desai for over a decade. Dr. Desai is an excellent choice for your urologist. He is knowledgeable and professional, and gives you the time you need to get a thorough exam and answer your questions. His office is fully equipped, with key procedure results being immediately available during the appointment. My appointments always run on time. The office staff are responsive and promptly answer / return any phone calls. I fully recommend Dr. Desai.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
33 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1985
Mt Clemens General Hospital
Dr. Pragnesh A Desai accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsShepherd Hills Family Practice Center, 6083 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pragnesh A Desai in this video.
Dr. Pragnesh A Desai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.