Dr. Pragnesh Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pragnesh Patel?

Not happy with him AT ALL!

Posted on September 24th, 2017

Gave him a great rating on 9/13/16. I retract that now. He went from WONDERFUL doctor to a POOR doctor. Totally upset with him. He was aware that I was on new dangerous meds which required close monitoring, yet he NEVER CHECKED ON ME once I began the meds. His disinterest and neglect caused me to have another problem. THANKS SO MUCH, Dr. Patel! You have a responsibility to take care of your patients when they are ill like you USED to do for me. I'm so upset with this dude! Wish he was the doctor I used to be so pleased with before, but those days are over.

Not happy with him AT ALL!

Posted on September 24th, 2017

Great Doctor

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I am happy that I was referred to Dr.Patel. Not only has he managed to control my blood sugar, he has been monitoring other issues I have. He has gotten my vitamin D levels back to normal, and he monitors the nodules on my thyroid. He has always listened to my concerns and worked with me in selecting the best medications for me. He is very sweet, is ALWAYS on time, and what I really appreciate about him is that if I'm concerned about any test results or have questions about medications and I call him, he ALWAYS returns my calls. I would definitely refer others to him. You ROCK, Dr.Patel!

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

I don't understand the negative feedback for this Doctor. I have been seeing him for the past 2 years and he has helped me control my diabetes. I also am on thyroid medication and he has stabilized my thyroid levels. Plus he is incredibly personal/really listened to my problems. I would very much recommend him to anyone who asks!!

Dr Know it All

Posted on February 26th, 2015

This Dr, without any blood work, and no orders for any either, and without understanding I have no thyroid, wanted to change my medications around and have me stop taking medications I've been told by 2 other Dr's I need. He also took one look at me and decided I have sleep apnea, and that I eat very poorly and wanted me to go on a crash diet. I don't have sleep apnea, I sleep poorly because of a back injury. I don't eat poorly and anyone that has battled their weight for a long time, knows that crash diets don't work. I have fired Dr Patel and wish I had my co-pay and valuable time back. I wouldn't recommend this Dr to anyone. He is full of preconceived ideas before even talking to you. And when you do get the chance to talk, he is dismissive of information you try to share and implies any other medical professionals are completely wrong and don't know what they are doing.

excellant

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

The first endocrinologist to fix my thyroid problem. He was very informative and listened to my problems. I highly recommended him!

Posted on October 7th, 2011

Caring and knowledgable. Very detailed. Thanks for fixing my sugars.

Posted on November 5th, 2009