Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Pragya B Gupta has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Pragya B Gupta has the following 5 expertise
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Pragya B Gupta has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
I have been coming to Dr. Gupta for years. I have a very high opinion of him as a doctor. However, the overall operation of the office is not good. I never get a call back on an email I left. The waiting room time is usually about 2-3 hours. I have had many experiences where set up procedures have fallen through the cracks and have delayed my progress in treatment. People in the waiting room talk openly about the lack of coordination and the amount of time they have to spend waiting. I have been passed over more than once. The feeling I get from the office staff is that they really do not care about helping people, just can't wait to go home. If Dr. Gupta was not such an excellent doctor, I would never go to this office again.
I called to get an appt. and was told my info was going to be passed on to a nurse who would That day or early the next. After 4 1/2 days of waiting, I called to try to get in. I was told that I could not get in for a little over two weeks-when you are in pain it is too hard to wait that long to get into a pain management clinic! I therefore went elsewhere.
Although I liked Dr. Gupta and found him to be very through, his office staff was so incompetent I had to switch. Every time I would call (which would be often since no one calls you back), it would be a 20 minute phone call due to constantly being on hold. Even the "office manager" is extremely rude, incompetent, and its obvious she has no knowledge of how to properly run an office. He could have a successful practice if he had better staff.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
20 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Pragya B Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Pain Treatment Center, 162 Barnwood Dr, Edgewood, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Pragya B Gupta in this video.
Dr. Pragya B Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edgewood, KY.