Dr. Pragya Gupta Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Pragya Gupta?

My experience with Advanced Pain Treatment Center

Posted on January 26th, 2017

I have been coming to Dr. Gupta for years. I have a very high opinion of him as a doctor. However, the overall operation of the office is not good. I never get a call back on an email I left. The waiting room time is usually about 2-3 hours. I have had many experiences where set up procedures have fallen through the cracks and have delayed my progress in treatment. People in the waiting room talk openly about the lack of coordination and the amount of time they have to spend waiting. I have been passed over more than once. The feeling I get from the office staff is that they really do not care about helping people, just can't wait to go home. If Dr. Gupta was not such an excellent doctor, I would never go to this office again.

Forced to Go Elsewhere

Posted on July 25th, 2016

I called to get an appt. and was told my info was going to be passed on to a nurse who would That day or early the next. After 4 1/2 days of waiting, I called to try to get in. I was told that I could not get in for a little over two weeks-when you are in pain it is too hard to wait that long to get into a pain management clinic! I therefore went elsewhere.

TERRIBLE SERVICE, HEALTH HAZARDS, UNDEREDUCATED STAFF

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Although I liked Dr. Gupta and found him to be very through, his office staff was so incompetent I had to switch. Every time I would call (which would be often since no one calls you back), it would be a 20 minute phone call due to constantly being on hold. Even the "office manager" is extremely rude, incompetent, and its obvious she has no knowledge of how to properly run an office. He could have a successful practice if he had better staff.

My experience with Dr. Gupta.

Posted on May 5th, 2015

I only had a few visits with Dr. Gupta., in fact three visits, and two of those I saw a nurse. I kept telling myself something just didn't" seem right,but told myself it was probably me. During these three months, there were numerous times when I found the office staff to be very incompetent. My third visit was my last, I was seeing a nurse that visit , and Dr. Gupta came in room for a minute-----this is what he had to say. "Your pain is the same as your first visit, therefore I can't help you". Guess what, he had done nothing to help me,all he had done was send me for two test and was suppose to try to help me after getting the results. I was so upset I didn't even think to ask him what he had done to help me. I also found out there was suppose to be a cat scan ,but somehow that order fell thru the cracks I guess. Now , I have to start all over to try to find someone that accepts my insurance. Very Very agravating. There were long waits in office.

Posted on August 20th, 2014

THIS IS NO WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS THAT SHOULD CONSIST OF ACCURATE EXPLANATION OF DIAGNOSIS, COMPASSION, AND REASONABLE OFFICE WAIT TIMES. 3 hours waiting for an appt, rescheduling of appts several times due to new patients and procedures being done. Doesn't listen well or ask how are you feeling today. Sounds like it should be a reasonable question for a PAIN management doctor to ask but don't expect it. 4 months for office to get an MRI SCHEDULED...that is incompetence.

Posted on September 4th, 2013

I found Dr Gupta to be a very caring. He is very good at his job and I would highly recommend him. Unfortunately his staff is very slow to respond I have waited weeks to hear from them or for them to respond to my phone calls. I regret that I am considering going to a new doctor. I can't live with this much pain while waiting for a phone call from the office. If you can wait then go to him if you need help now then I recommend going elsewhere. Sad.

a doctor who cares

Posted on March 27th, 2013

careshe has helped me both manage my pain and help find the real problems in my back. He really knows his stuff.

Posted on March 26th, 2013

Dr. Gupta has been my pain management Doctor for about 10 years. I would not have any other pain management treat me. He also treats my husband who had a serious skydiving accident and he has done wonders for him. Everyone I recommend to him is quite please. He is a very kind and caring person which is very rare in doctors today!

Current patient

Posted on September 26th, 2011

I really like Dr. Gupta but his staff is rude and hard to deal with. Getting an appointment or asking them any questions seems to be annoying to them. The staff is cold and impersonal on the whole and the waiting time is beyond ridiculous.

Dr. Gupta..caring, dedicated professional

Posted on October 13th, 2008

I gave been a patient of Dr. Gupta's for over two years. During this time he has been nothing but a caring, dedicated doctor. His front office staff is rude. They can't take a phone message and would never think to find out a answer to a question. They play the blame game and they lack professional grooming. I feel you are only as good as your office staff. Even though Dr. Gupta and his nurses go above and beyond his office staff doesn't know the meaninng of this concept.

Posted on November 5th, 2017