Dr. Prahlad M Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Prahlad M Patel?

Rude and unprofessional..

I recently seen this doctor for pain in my legs. He spoke to me in a rude tone and acted as if he didn't care why I was there. He didnt even know what the knee surgery I had in the past was and asked me what the doctor did, and how hw would have to look it up on the internet. When I asked if he could give me something for the pain he first suggested a low dosage antidepressant which I told him no and he told me why give me lain pills when they do not fix the problem where I responded they would at least give me some relief from the pain. Needless to say I will not ever go back to him, after 1 visit and his disinterested treatment. I have never been treated this way and I may still report his behavior.

Rude!

Extremely rude staff. The woman who works the front desk is always rolling her eyes on the phones and literally huffing and puffing if patients in waiting room or on phone have any type of question. Just terrible. I honestly never seen anything like it. Dr. seriously needs to work on his bedside manner also. Do not recommend!

Wonderful doctor!

Wonderful Doctor

Very convenient location and very easy to get an appointment that fits my schedule. Dr. Patel is great and he has been my family's doctor since I moved to the area about 12 years ago. I never have to deal with answering services,etc. I am always able to get him on the phone when needed.

Patel is a pretty good Dr. his staff is HORRIBLE! The Witch at the desk is enough to make me look for another Dr.

Dr. Prahlad M Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sicklerville, NJ.