Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Prahladkumar J Agarwal MD
Dr. Prahladkumar J Agarwal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. His specialties include Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology and General Practice. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Prahladkumar J Agarwal has the following 2 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Prahladkumar J Agarwal has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Prahladkumar J Agarwal is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
- University Of Mumbai
Dr. Prahladkumar J Agarwal Accepts the Following Insurance
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Locations & DirectionsMBS ENVISION OF OHIO INC, 2104 Front St Ste B, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Dr. Prahladkumar J Agarwal is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.